New York, New York
Northwind Group is looking to hire an a full time Bookkeeper to handle general bookkeeping / accounting responsibilities for its real estate portfolio. The company offers a friendly and stable work environment. This position requires a detail oriented, experienced professional with strong interpersonal skills. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Assist members of the Northwind Group Acquisitions Teams for properties being considered for future investment. Depending on the stage(s) of the project(s), activities may include:
- - Assist in preparing and analyzing detailed financial proformas for equity and debt opportunities
- - Perform due diligence analysis on prospective real estate transactions including gathering market comps, zoning information, market/submarket research and demographic and economic data for new development
- - Submit written findings and recommendations on prospective acquisitions and create investment memorandums for prospective transactions
- - Track and prepare presentations surrounding market trend
- Qualified candidates will be entering their junior or senior year of college and typically have superior analytical, quantitative, and technical skills, including strong academic records, a demonstrated interest in real estate and finance and an unyielding work ethic. Interns will need to display a willingness to take direction and the capacity to quickly learn and develop skills required to become an effective Analyst, including proficiency in financial modeling. We look for team players who feel comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Please contact email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.